Unlike traditional sandblasting, soda blasting is a non-toxic, non-abrasive and environmentally-friendly way to clean, strip and degrease a range of surfaces. These include wood, masonry, fibreglass, glass, stone, brick, rubber, most plastics and all types of metal.
Whether you need to remove unsightly graffiti, strip away oil and grease from machinery or restore the beauty of your luxury boat – Soda-Tec provides a flexible soda blasting service ideal for a range of industries and purposes.
Soda-Tec can clean all types of surfaces found on the following sites and vehicles:
- Automotive and Cars – Paint stripping, restoration, and removal of oil and grease
- Graffiti and Paint Removal – Ideal for brick, sandstone, concrete and other surfaces
- Marine and Boats – Antifoul removal, surface preparation and removal of underwater surfaces.
- Building and Construction – General maintenance, paint removal, restoration and renovation.
- Fire and Flood Damage – Clean-up of fire and flood damage, mould and odour removal.
- Food Preparation and Equipment – Degreasing and clean-up of food manufacturing equipment
- Machinery – Degreasing and removal of oil, grime, paint, and more from machinery, engines and mechanical parts.
- Public Works and Property – Graffiti removal, comprehensive clean of public buildings and general areas.